Who wore it better?



Who wore it better……..

  1. The cute lean tight frat??
  2. The messy packer getting ready for his hotel match??
  3. The hairy monster with thick beard as his hairy chest peaks through the singlet straps???





Oh fuck I can’t decide…. so I’ll take the hairy dude as my tag team partner and we’ll wrestle the frat and hotel match dude together!!! Can’t promise I wont turn the tables on him after the match of course…..woof!!

On the subject of hairy singlet monsters……woof woof! Check out the dude below…I like the buzzed head, the beard, then all that fuckin hair on his chest and pits under that tight singlet….who said singlets are only for smooth chested jobbers??? Let that hairy chest sit alongside that singlet!! The hard cock adds to the look!! No doubt he gets sweaty after the first couple of minutes, he’ll have to pull down those straps then watch out when he gets your face smothered in that sweaty hairy mess!!!



More chest hair peaking thru……..I would love to get this guy in the corner and fuckin work over his gut then yank on the little trimmed pieces of hair around his nips as I enjoy hearing him beg for mercy!!!



This guy has a hot square chiselled face….and when the singlet straps go down…..



I bet he has a fuckin hairy chest but you can tell that he trims it right back, probably freshly shaven……he wants his stacked massive chest on full display, no hair to distract from all that hard work at the gym!! He is built like a fuckin truck!!!



I like this….this dude is ready to wrestle anytime anywhere…..Under his tank, jeans and cap is a tight singlet ready to go, very low jam so his chest is on full display….even most of his bush!!! I love a man who comes prepared!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whickedly painful (and hot) moves and holds

Enjoying the punishment????