Bully





I fuckin love this…….the hot taller stubble opponent pulls in his foe for a kiss…..right before he fuckin KOs him!!!



Oh we all know that feeling……”Shut up, stop posing, stop flexing, just get your ass in the ring and face me like a man so I can fuck you up”……..



I love when I have my opponent all locked up and my only goal now is to make him grow solid wood…….so I tease his ear as I rub my foot on his bulge……mission accomplished!!



The ginger wanted to leave the baseball team to join wrestling…….so the other 2 best players had to show him why he should stay with the baseball team…..and use wrestling to overpower him to get him on his knees to suck……and use wrestling as a threating means of beating him up if he leaves the team…….many reasons to stay!!!



A nice tight headlock……



Seems like a fair rule to me…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whickedly painful (and hot) moves and holds

Enjoying the punishment????