Dragon sleeper SUPERSIZED POST

The dragonsleeper its one of my favorite pro holds. Beat down a dude then grab a fistfull of hair to pull him back up to his feet (or sometimes I’ll pull him up by his nostrils!) then stand behind him and put your arm around his face then drop him down so his face is buried in your dirty smelly hairy forest jungle pit..... and your knee is digging into his back. I’ll usually raise and drop him a few more times, really bury him into my pit, depriving him of fresh air, and dig my knee deep deep into his back.



As he moans in pain, his arms collapse to his side and he goes KO. Just before he’s out of it i’ll raise and drop him in it again, the pain moving thru his body again. Eventually he’ll mumble his submission because his bod can’t take anymore. but not before I reach across his chest with my free hand, feel up his pecs and nips, rub his chest and gut, pound my forearm across his chest, squeeze his bulge, sometimes even reach in and stroke him, get him close to climax.



OK fucker, want it to be over? Want to finally be released from the hold??? OK punk lick the sweat off my pits and I’ll let go. how humiliating. He’s buried in my pit and I’m making him lick it clean. Eventually I drop him down, he’s laid out flat, no where to go, half KO, I plant my foot on his chest, flex in the mirror and count 1-2-3. shit I can count to 100, he ain’t going anywhere.

How would you handle that dudes?????

Face locked into the jungle......

Now down on his knees......

Getting ready to drop him.........

Now down on your knee........


He's done........



A fuckin double dragon!!!

A fuckin 2 on 1 dragon!!!! The dude must be so humiliated, locked up in the dark sweaty pit of one guy while both men decide to ass more pain the humiliation with some gut punching!!!! These men all work out, they know their pits are sweaty and smelly......they are okay with cutting off his fresh air supply......

What’s most clever about this variation of a dragon sleeper is how mophead Jessie uses one hand to cover Conley’s nose and mouth, using his other arm to choke him out…..it makes the choke nastier, hurt more, far more humiliating and much more effective!!


Also hot how mophead Jessie is in compression shorts and how he holds onto Conley in speedos as he just goes to sleep, laying himself out, his bod on full display sinking more and more into the move!!



I would have held up Conley face closer to my pit so he can smell my manscent as I bury his face deep in my pits, cutting off his nose and mouth with a pit full of hair…….then used my free hand to squeeze on his throat……extra fun for me, extra punishment for him!!



The setup of the dragon sleeper above is so hot……..grab your opponents face and shoving it into your dark sweaty smelly hairy pit……..every man watching feels sorry for him because we go to the gym, we work out hard, we sweat, we know our pits stink……so to force your opponent, your fellow man to sniff and be locked up in that pit is fuckin humiliating!!!!! But what the fuck doe you care, you just want to win right!!!!! Don’t step in the ring with me if you don’t want to be fuckin humiliated and made to eat out my sweaty pit!!!!

Holy fuck.......look at this dragon sleeper/suplex.......Jonny Firestorm locks up Andy Hammer in his pit.......then suplexes him like he is worthless!!!!!


Hairy and in sox laid out but a hairy bearded monster......."You have hair on your chest.....so do I.....and on my face......and in my fuckin PITS!!!!"


How does that smell????

Scott Summers not only humiliates Jamie Stroud in a dragon.....he fuckin piles on the humiliation with a big flex!! "Smell my pit now.......kiss my bicep later!!!"



Van Skyler also takes the time to flex for us......before he drops Biff Farrell down to his knees and fuckin pummels his chest in the sleeper!!!!




The Assassin drops Goldenglutes in his sleeper.......who you trying to tag in?? No one is here to help you!!!


So fuckin hot.......dude is a fuckin monster, masked, 4 times the size of the small opponent shoved in his dragon.......the little punk choking on the manscent of the monster......

This guy keeps his bigger opponent under control in the dragon......

Look at this dragon sleeper…….totally locking on the head under his pit, that underwear bulge totally on display…….

Sexy dude drops him down so his knee buries into his back finishing the dragon sleeper……now to wait until he is under in this sexy apartment match!!!

This is fuckin hot…..starts as a dragon sleeper…...dude gets out of the hold and fuckin watch………his opponent hoists him up and SMACKS right across the fuckin head…..dude drops like a ton of bricks…….then look at the cocky pin but somehow the dude wakes up in time. that is fuckin hot!!!!!



This stud is web camming with a potential opponent……….he flexes his arm so his opponent can see his strength……but also shows the hairy pit that loser will be suckin on when he is smothered in his dragon sleeper!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whickedly painful (and hot) moves and holds

Enjoying the punishment????