Mailbox: Reader story, happy jacking!!

Someone contributed this story but I don’t think I got the first part of the story. Anyway here it is, his story but I added the images. Happy jacking!!!


At the start of the second round I don’t try too hard, making him think it’s gonna be an easy win. But then I turn the tables on him by putting him in a camel.



He manages to get out by rolling us both off the bed and onto the floor, but I immediately get back up and put him in a bearhug, making him yell in pain.



I keep tightening it but he refuses to give up, so I drop him, put him in a headlock and grab his balls. He’s screaming in agony and I finally get him to submit.






Though I squeeze his nuts one more time before I let go. I put my clothes back on and tell him I’m gonna get some ice for him to use after I win and fuck his brains out. All the while he’s cursing me and promising his revenge. I laugh his threats off cause there’s no way he can beat me. I should have been more careful, cause as soon as I get back to the room, the bastard kicks me in the nuts and throws me to the floor! He steps on my crotch and grinds his foot into it. 



He says he’s gonna teach me a lesson in pain, and fuck do I believe him now! All I can do is lay curled up on the floor groaning as he strips me. My nipples are pierced, and he knows exactly how sensitive they are, so he grabs them and twists as hard as he can.



I’m probably screaming as loud as he was earlier at this point, and just as I’m about to give, he lets go and with one hand switches to a pec claw, and with the other grabs my balls again.



I’m in so much pain but I can’t get him off me; all my strength is gone and I know he’s won. He keeps attacking my battered pecs and balls. It doesn’t matter that I submitted, we’ve already moved on to the stakes, and boy does he make me pay. He sits on my face and orders me to eat his sweaty ass as he pulls my balls up, forcing me into a bridge.



He’s working over my balls, back, and neck, and it hurts so goddamn much, and all my cries are muffled by his ass.



My pain turns the fucker on so much he decides he can’t wait anymore. He lifts me up over his shoulders.



After stretching my back for a bit, he slams me onto the bed so that my head is hanging off the edge. Without warning he reaches over and punches me in the nuts. I start to scream, but as soon as my mouth is open enough he shoves his cock inside as far as it can go. He’s not very thick, but at 9 inches, he’s more than enough to make me gag.



As he brutally face fucks me, he switches between twisting my nipples, and hitting my balls. Despite the pain, I was fully hard and leaking onto my stomach. He grabs and crushes my balls with one hand and starts jacking me off with the other. Except for my cock, I’m limp from all the pain that’s coursing through my body and I can hardly breath with his cock filling my throat. He jacks me off faster and right as I start cumming he squeezes my balls even tighter.



I’m pretty sure I black out for a moment or two, cause when I regain my senses, he’s releasing his own load all over my face and in my mouth.



He dumps the ice I had gotten on top of me and hits my nuts a few more times as a parting gift. My balls are still bruised and aching even though it’s been a week since then. He’s gonna pay the next time we meet up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whickedly painful (and hot) moves and holds

Enjoying the punishment????