Mailbox: Shave match



anonymous asked:

What do you reckon about a shave match?? Your up against a hairy chested stud winner gets to shave the losers chest. Not that there's much chance of it but would you put your hairy chest on the line??? When you won would U totally shave the studs chest or maybe 1/2 so when he comes around he's gotta shave the other 1/2 himself or look like a tool with half a hairy chest!! What would you do? Thanks Aussie FAn.

Always good questions from my mate, Aussie Fan. I’ve never done a shave chest match but fuck it, yah I would put my fur on the line, I’m secure enough in my manhood and my wrestling abilities to win that stake!! I would only shave half his chest like you said, tell him that’s all he gets until his fur grows back and he isn’t allowed to shave the rest. The ownership of that hairy chest became mine with the win so if I get to control it and decide how much hair I take off and how much he gets to keep. So he’ll have to go to the gym and change in the locker room like that. Fuck it, his fault for challenging me!!!!!!



I had a similar match a couple of years back, my buddy and I decided to buzz off each other’s hair for the summer before we went up to the cottage. So we got shirtless and down to our underwear, sat in the chair and we each took turns buzzing the other. We were drinking beer, lots of beer and between all the shirtlessness and bonding over beer and shaving each other’s hair in our boxers, our bulges on full display with each other, the trash talk and the jokes got intense, we were good friends so we joked around a lot, can fuckin bust on each other and punch each other for fun, but mean it, real punches but the other dude understood, so in our drunken good time with the testosterone in the room growing, we agreed to fight and loser had to have the winner’s initials shaved on the back of his head!!!! I fuckin won and did it and although by the time we were back from the cottage his hair grew back in so it was barely visit, it was still a hot time. We fought shirtless, in our underwear, freshly buzzed heads, hairs still on us, but fought like fuckin men!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whickedly painful (and hot) moves and holds

Enjoying the punishment????