“....OK, but if I win the match, I want......



...you’ll let me worship your dick”
“But I’m straight bro!?”
“Then try not to lose the match!!”

you will suck me under my singlet!!”

you will give me a blow job in the office tomorrow in our business suits!!!”

you’ll eat out my ass!!!”

I’ll ride you like a fuck pony!!!!”

you will show me the respect I earned and deserve and get on your knees and worship my swollen member!!!”


your ass will be mine!”
“But your cock is bigger than my entire body, sir??”
“Then try not to lose!!”
you will come to my office tomorrow and I’ll book a meeting room but instead you will suck my cock!!”

you’ll get down on your knees and suck my cock”

you’ll suck on this!!!”

you will worship my bare feet!!”


you’ll stroke me off…..but will also let me stroke you off”
“But what if my gf walks in?”
“That’ll be your problem……I guess try not to lose the match……..”

you’ll lick me clean……!!!”

you’ll bend over right here and now and I’ll take your ass!!!”

you will worship me while still in your jeans and sneakers!”

your ass will be mine!!!”


……i will drag u back to my bedroom and fuck the fuck out of u!!!!!


……..i get to tie u up and gag u and jack the cum the fuck out of u!!!!


…….i get to tie u up fro more punishment later in ur sweats shorts and sox!!!


…….u will come back later and cuddle with u and strip u down and tease your hairy pecs as we watch back a video our match together!!!!


………swallow my big fuckin cock while u wear ur wifebeater!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whickedly painful (and hot) moves and holds

Enjoying the punishment????