Fighting men being fighting men

Looks like the coach convincing the jock why it’s a good idea to stay with the wrestling team and not change over to lacrosse……


”This is why I love wrestling…..and why I wear my singlet under my hoodie even when I’m not wrestling…….”


”Fuck, he gave me a woody……”


…..”Fuck, now I have a woody too!!!!”


This is one fuckin hot match!! Both men in excellent shape….start the fight in wifebeaters, jeans and sneakers…..the one wifebeater comes off….then another…..then the shoes come off and they’re both down to sox…..then it gets into barefoot wrestling action….






......with punches, shots to the balls, total dominance and the room filled with the smell of manly men fighting for bragging rights at the gym the next day….the testosterone at an all time high for these dudes……



I fuckin love that this punch is so deep that the waistband of his underwear shows!! Also like the little bit of hair between his pecs!



Now to aim for the balls, hands tied up behind his back, no where to go except to the floor nursing his babymakers……



Fucking great match!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whickedly painful (and hot) moves and holds

Enjoying the punishment????