Mailbox: My most humiliating loss in a match

anonymous asked:
whats your most humiliating loss in a match?

I’ve shared a few stories in the past but one that comes to mind is I was wrestling this silver fox, a stud about 15 years old than me but had a great build, salt and pepper hair. He brings along his bf who is 30 years younger than him or something like that. He wants his young bf to watch as he manhandles me.




Well it did not go that way because I easily took control of the match. I was destroying the silver fox while his younger hot bf was forced to watch the humiliation. At some point with my back turned to the bf, I go to grab the silver fox’s hair to hoist him up for another move but then the kid suddenly appears in front of me and locks lips with me. He’s a hottie and I’ve made out with plenty of hot studs but it took me by surprise, I certainly wasn’t expecting that. So the silver fox capitalizes on that and gives me a fuckin HARD uppercut between the legs!!!! The bf then fuckin slaps me and the silver fox frenches his bf, tells me what’s how you kiss like a man then fuckin kicks me in the balls again!!!!

It was downhill from there, the bf was on the sidelines cheering his silver fox on, encouraging him, bolstering his ego as the silver fox was just taking his time tearing me apart, it was difficult to regain from the surprise attack on my balls, but my fault for letting my guard down. He would even hold me up and let his bf take shots at me, at one point he pulls me up by my hair and tells his bf to slap me across the face.


As I get ready for the humiliation of it he instead slaps me fuckin bulge!!!! and laughs about it!!!!


Eventually the silver fox lays me out on my back after a DDT…..


and he has his bf go in for the smother pin. What the fuck!!! A kid that I would normally be destroying in the ring………


Now smother pinning his bulge on my face!!!! The silver fox slaps his ass for the 1….2…..count, then pulls him up after the 3. Whispers something in his ear, I’m too worn out to move, then I see the silver fox pull down the shorts and boxers of his young bf and the dude then fuckin smother pins me with his bare balls!!!! From what I can hear, the silver fox then starts fuckin him as he’s pinning me, driving his balls into my face with each thrust!!!!

So fuckin humiliated but also turned on……so I start jacking off and the silver fox and I squirt our loads at the same time, followed by the young punk. The box pose flex over me…..


They put their clothes back on without saying a word to me and leave me there, humiliated and beaten on the floor, by myself. FUCK!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whickedly painful (and hot) moves and holds

Enjoying the punishment????