Mailbox: Alpha males and chests

universallyunknownpaper asked:
We know you are an Alpha male with a hairy chest but I was wondering if you have ever wrestled another hairy chested dude where your chest hair was on the line??? Loser has his chest hair shaved by the winner! If so how did it go? If not would you ever consider risking your chest hair in such a match ??? Thanks Aussie Fan 😉
Hey dude, hot question…….I’ve done matches involving chest hair pulling and chest hair worship, but not a shave chest match……which does sound hot!!!

Fuck yah I would have a match where the chest hair is risked, loser gets his chest shaved!!! I’m confident enough in my skills that I would kick ass and keep my mane!!!!

I’m just not sure which I’d prefer…….laying the dude out and smattering his chest with shaving cream and doing it myself, watching him endure the humiliation of another dude shaving his chest, nothing he can do about it, he lost, he pays the price……..

Or if I want to kick back and watch him do it to himself in the mirror, forced to endure each humiliating stroke of his razor because he lost and I won!!!

I do like the idea of kicking back with a towel around my waist, reaching under and stroking myself……….


……as I watch him with a towel around his waist too, standing in front of the mirror, rubbing the shaving cream on his chest and hesitantly shaving his chest, his face shows his humiliation, as I chant in the background and tease him!!


Then he’s done I chop his freshly shaving chest which will sting like fuckin hell, then rub his face in my hairy chest…….fuck!!!


And then make him take a selfie and post it to his Tumblr!!!!!




Anonymous asked:
Smooth or hairy chest?
There are more than only 2 choices when it comes to the chest……..there is the classic completely smooth chest…….


The smooth chest with treasure trail…….


The smooth chest with some hair between the pecs………


The trimmed chest……..


The hairy chest…….


And there is the very fuckin hairy chested hairy man……..


It’s pretty hot when an alpha pack mixes this up……..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whickedly painful (and hot) moves and holds

Enjoying the punishment????