Mailbox: The fuckin piledriver!!!

anonymous asked:

What's the sexiest way to finish a dude and pin him

Oh fuck man, I love finishing a dude in a piledriver…..

Grabbing him while he’s laid out…….



Pulling him up by the back of his head, smearing his face across my bulge and sweaty chest……



As I stand him up……..



Then knee him or punch him in the gut so he doubles over…..



Then I shove his head between my legs……………



Then hoist him up……..



and grope his bod……..



then fuckin drop him!!!



Followed by a very hot smother pin man…..as I grind my sweaty bulge in his face…..maybe smother my leg over his bulge to get him tenting as the 3 count begins…….nothing sexier than that!!!!!



Then make him choke on my big rod……



And then either choking him out……..



Or giving him a deep french while he’s still laid out……..



Nothing sexier than all that!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whickedly painful (and hot) moves and holds

Enjoying the punishment????