Mailbox: eBay buyer





anonymous asked:

I know you've answered questions like these before but your answers are so fucking hot, I can't get enough. you meet up with a scared first timer who wants to learn the ways of being a jobber. How are you gonna teach this guy, who shows up to wrestle in a singlet he ordered off eBay? He says he wants to be a jobber but is scared of the pain you might inflict. Are you gonna go easy on this guy or show him the reality of getting the shit beaten out of him, his balls bashed, and his ass pounded?


Interesting question/scenario you outline………

So yah, maybe he entices me with some sexy selfies wearing his used eBay singlet under his work clothes……



Then shows up ready to wrestle but not knowing what to expect…….



So I’m all for teaching and introducing dudes into the world of wrestling, but I’m not push over. And in your scene above it sounds like this jobber thinks my role is just to beat him up, to make him feel good in the process, as if I’m there to serve his needs……..which is not the fuckin case!!! I’m a fuckin beast and a champ, so he needs to be made to realize that. So I’m gonna hit him with everything he can expect in a real match, jobber or not. I’m going to introduce him to the pain of a rack…….



To the torture of a figure 4…….



Dragged around by his hair……while trashed talked……



The pain of a few chops across his skinny chest…….



Lights out in a sleeper…….



The pain of having his baby balls busted…….


The feeling of having his arm ripped out of his socket while forced to sniff my bulge……



Then he’ll be made to worship me……..




More than anything, what he will learn is NOT how to be a jobber……but instead WHY he’s a fuckin jobber, his position at the bottom of the wrestling totem pole…..and HOW he fuckin needs to show respect to Alpha wrestlers far above him!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whickedly painful (and hot) moves and holds

Enjoying the punishment????