Mailbox: what's worse?



anonymous asked:
What’s worse: getting ko by a jobber with a piledriver, getting dragon sleepers with your ex’s and nips toyed with, getting your bulge clawed, or getting sleepered as your opponent cockily whispers in your ear

Wow fuckin awesome question bro!!!!

A piledriver by a jobber……



A dragon sleeper…….



A bulge claw…….



Or a cocky sleeper while he trash talks me in my ear……



All can be gruelling and humiliating moves but I’d say the first is by far the worst. You go into a match with a jobber expecting to win, expecting to toss him around and counter any pathetic move or hold he throws your way. To destroy and humiliate him so if you end up knocked out by him in a piledriver it’s the most humiliating!! How do you live that down, beaten by a fuckin jobber!!!

That does remind of a match I had a couple of years ago. He was a hot jobber but the scene he really wanted was for me to work him over and counter anything you gave me. He wasn’t a push over jobber, but he was weak and didn’t know as much as I did, I was definitely bigger and stronger so was able to do more and get out of anything he tried on me. The kind of jobber I like, one that fights back and isn’t a complete pussy. But he knew that I was going to win at the end based on my experience and what he heard from other wrestling buddies we had in common. But his dream scenario was at the very end, before I finish him off, somehow he turns the tables on me (I let him turn the tables on me) and finishes me in a power move. He was a fuckin stud, cute smile, great bod, so I agreed to it.



He shows up in sexy white sweat pants which gets my dick hard quickly! So we wrestle for real and I easily wipe the floor with him. After I sufficiently destroy and humiliate him, I give him the universal signal for he’s about to get completely finished off……I make a cutting motion across my throat with my thumb then I read down and grab his hair and start to pull him up.



That’s when I nails me in the balls by kicking me (for real) and as I double over he grabs my head in a side headlock and drops me down fuckin hard in a DDT. I play dead, spread out, laid out, he takes a few seconds to “celebrate” in a pretend disbelief that he was able to KO me, turns me over on my back and covers me. He then straddles me, flexes, he was enjoying his fake victory so much that I remained “knocked out”, laid out, which he loved……he laid across me and started licking my chest and worshiping my muscles, he made me worship his after he slapped me “awake”, we get hot and heavy until he finally jerks his load on my face then licks it up clean before he acknowledges the real alpha……and gets down to my cock and sucks it until I shoot in his mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whickedly painful (and hot) moves and holds

Enjoying the punishment????