Skip to main content

Mailbox: Do you ever get defensive or protective of your subs? Have you ever placed your subs as stakes in a match?

This was the original post:


Anonymous
 asked:
Do you ever get defensive or protective of your subs? Have you ever placed your subs as stakes in a match?
Oh fuck yah, I’ll defend my subs to the very end! I’ve talked a couple of times in past entries about the other dude’s sub being at stake (or interfering). But specific to your question, last year I was talking online with this couple, one was the dom, the other the sub. I was with one of my subs, he’s tall and lanky, very lean, cute as fuck, very smart, but can’t fight for shit.

The couple I was talking to was a young sub who was hot as hell, and an older dom but with a great build and killer smile. So we trash talk online for a bit then make plans to meet up, our subs on the line. My sub was a bit nervous but I assured him there’s no way I’m going to lose then face fucked him because the whole fuckin scene was a bit turn on.

The next week we meet up, we’re already in the hotel room, me in my black speedo, nothing else. My sub is wearing tight jeans, a tank top, sox and sneakers. He waits eagerly in a chair in the corner of the room, ready to watch me demolish the other dom.

They knock and I answer in just my speedo. They both lick their lips as they come in. The sub is my height, probably same age as my sub, wearing a low cut tank, you can see he has no hair on his chest but his pits are furry as hell.

The dom is older, salt and pepper hair and beard, cute as fuck, he’s in a matching tank top and his chest hair is popping out from under his tank.

I shake both their hands, gesture over to my sub, he comes over and does the same. He goes back to his corner and the other sub pulls off his tank and pulls down his cargo shorts. He’s entire body is smooth with just the thick fur of hair in his pits I mentioned earlier. It was weird that the sub was stripping, but then I see the dom walk to the chair in the opposite corner. As I turn slightly to face him sitting in the corner and question what the fuck he’s doing there, I feel a pound to my lower back! I fall to my knees then feel arm around my face and I’m engulfed in a sea of pit hair! Turns out they were playing me and the younger sub was actually the dom in that relationship, while the older dude was the sub!! Fuck!! Locked in his pits, I feel him claw down and fuckin wedgie me then pound my gut!! The dude must have gone unshowered for a couple of days because he was so fuckin rank! (Later he told me he purposely skipped the showers after the gym the past couple of days so he’d be extra musky for the match)

I start to fade, the shock and jump attack completely destroyed me, then I feel him bend down behind me and wraps his arm around my neck, the other adding leverage to the back of my neck as he pushes me into the choke, making sure I’m facing my own sub as I start to fade. He looks worried, my poor sub, then things get hazy as I start to fade. I hear “that’s my man” as the older sub encourages his young dom, my opponent. I wake up with a mouth full of pit hair!! He had laid me out then spread out next to me so that his pit was directly over my face, opened my mouth and dropped his pit over my mouth so that my mouth was full of his fuckin sweaty pit hair!!!! That of course wakes me up! There’s a bit more struggle and although he got an early start, the fucker underestimated my true power because it didn’t take long for me to overpower him!!

I might finish the story another day but for now I will you I protected my sub and soiled his sub in the end LOLOLOL

Someone asked me to finish the story, here we go.......


So I'm laid out on the floor, legs spread, my mouth filled with his nasty sweaty smelly pit hair, although the kid was the same height as me, I was definitely stronger. Now pissed and knowing what was on the line.......I had to get my head back into the game. I reach up and easily lock my arm around his head and drag him down into a headlock, now we're both on the floor, legs spread, but now I'm in charge, I move his face into my pit (not as rank as his, I showered before we met up) but more for the humiliation. I look over at our subs, mine with a huge smile on his face, his sub looks worried.....I blow him a kiss and a wink. I get my foe into a spladdle and hearing him moan in pain from his nads being split apart is fuckin awesome! It's hold after hold after that as I dominate and overpower the kid......at one point I have him in a camel/sleeper, our backs to our subs. His sub calls over to me, I look back and he has my sub in a choke hold. OH FUCK!! I drop my kid and fuckin STOMP on his back and make sure he doesn't move, I head over to our subs and I easily yank the older sub off my boy, I put my hand around his throat and spread him across the arm of the chair, I bring my forearm down across his chest in the tank top then I grab a couple of his chest hairs and fuckin YANK THEM out!! I head over to my boy, I give him a big gentle bear hug and I put him up on my shoulders. I go back over to my younger opponent and sit back down on him, I put my sub behind me, back and back, I tell him to crab the kid the way I showed him as I camel him. Now the punk is in a double hold, I reach into his mouth and pry it open in a fish hook because I figure my sub's hold is probably pretty weak (it was he later told me).

I make the kid yell out my alpha status to make sure his sub hears it loud and clear, who's still shivering over in his chair. He does it and begs for mercy. I tell him to offer his sub's ass to me......he does over and over again, anything to get out of my clutches. I release and I turn him over and lift his legs, I hold them spread and tell my sub to stomp his balls. He's hesitant but then gets into it! Now he's standing on his balls and leans up to french me which is super hot!!!!

Meanwhile the sub is cowering in the corner, afraid of the stakes. I tie up my foe and leave him to watch as I plow his sub in the ass fast and hard, my sub feeding his sub his cock.......then my sub asks if he can deepthroat my opponent.....he starts swearing, no way, no fuckin way, but he's tied up, he has no choice. My sub is sly, he goes over and slips his hand into the kids jock and starts stroking him, after he leans into it and starts to enjoy it, my sub rams his cock into his mouth, we both blow our loads almost at the same time. We put the other guys into a 69 and make them blow each other.

After all that, we kick back naked and all enjoy a beer, they lost, we won, but they were good sports about it. Me and my opponent reeked of sweat and cum after our match, he laughed as how he used his hairy pits and his smell against me at the start of the match, told me he didn't shower the past 2 days after the gym just to be extra rank. I got him in a fullnelson and threatened to shave his jungle......he begged me not to, but laughed about it, he knows I was joking. My sub comes over and pretends he has scissors and "clips" his pit hair while his sub leaned back and laughed.

It was a big shower so we all go cleaned off together and each shot out loads again. Then we took our times towelling off our subs, showing them some love. Later we went out for beer and food, when the check came I reached into his sub's pocket, pulled out his wallet and told him he's paying. He was about to argue but his alpha shot him a look that shut him up quickly. They both knew who was in charge. I gave my sub a nice kiss on the lips and then we headed back to our hotel room, leaving the boys behind to pay.

Comments

  1. Nice men! Next time work the fighters balls harder when the sub is trying to cheat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whickedly painful (and hot) moves and holds

Enjoying the punishment????